Saturday, April 27, 2013

Now I Can Get to Work

I was able to take my 8 hour alcohol class online in just a few short nights before starting my job. I was so excited that I was finally going to be working in the court system. I had taken many legal classes in college, and I had applied for many different jobs, but to my dismay I did not get hired at any of them.

I was feeling very discouraged about my decision to take law as my major, when I finally got called by the court system to work as a legal transcriber. I was very excited. I was required to take an alcohol education class before I started, so I found a great class on the Internet and signed up right away.  It was inexpensive, and didn't take long to finish. I printed out the certificate of completion and was told to show up the following day at my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment