Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Enjoyed My Alcohol Awareness Class

I was impressed by how comprehensive the online 24 hour alcohol education course I took for my new job was. I was starting to work at a new law office and was encouraged by the prospect of working in a new place but was a little discouraged by all the requirements I had to go through before starting my job.

One of the requirements, was to take an online alcohol class. Initially, I wasn't happy about taking the class online, but since my job as paying for it and I could start immediately, I wanted to get through it quickly. 

I found an online alcohol class that looked reputable and signed up right away. What surprised me, was how much I enjoyed the class. I learned a lot about substance abuse, drinking behavior and patterns, problems associated with drinking and the shocking DUI statistics. As a lawyer, these things were fascinating. The class was well written and incorporated videos as well. I also learned how much I "prejudge" situations and have decided to be more open and neutral.

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of alcohol awareness class online you can find on internet which allows you to complete the whole course easily within few hours. The best thing about online substance abuse classes is that it saves time and give 24x7 technical support.

    ReplyDelete