Saturday, April 20, 2013

Why I Had to Do Alcohol Awareness Classes

A few months ago I was at a party with some friends. I am of age to buy alcohol in the United States so I went by a grocery store and picked up several cases of beer to share with others at the party. There were a lot of people and we were all having a really good time.

Then the police officers showed up at the door. We figured it was just for a noise complaint but I guess there were underage drinkers at the party. The police officers had seen me walking in with the beer so they assumed I provided it to the underage drinkers.

If I had known there were underage kids there, I would never have gone to the party. I had to go to court and was convicted of supplying minors with alcohol. I was ordered to take and level 3 online alcohol education course as part of my sentence. Now I know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment