Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Taking an Alcohol Course Online

The court ordered me to complete an alcohol education class. I figured that I might as well do it sooner than later so that I can return to my normal life and put this all behind me.

I was unable to find a class locally that fit into my schedule so the courts assured me I could take the class online as long as I had a certificate of completion. I found a reputable online alcohol class and signed up right away.

It was less expensive than the in person classes and far more convenient. It was actually interesting and I stayed up most of the night going through it. I personally liked how anonymous and confidential it was. What if someone I knew saw me in a the local class, I would have been very embarrassed.

Upon completion, I printed out my certificate and took it too the court. I feel so relieved to have my license back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike, thanks for sharing your story. Well I think alcohol awareness class online is all state and court approved drug offender education program. Complete your alcohol course and get completion certificate today.

    ReplyDelete