Friday, March 22, 2013

I Can Take My Courses Online

I plan to take an alcohol awareness class in order to fulfill it for my employment purposes. I figured that I would do the courses online because that is really the most convenient and cost effective way to satisfy this requirement.

I understand that the sooner I complete it, the sooner I can regain my position at my job, so there is no reason for me to delay. I am very happy that I won't have to drive to a class that could take several weeks.  The online course will also send a certificate of completion immediately upon finishing so I can return to work as quickly as possible.

While my immediate need is to get back to work, I've also decided to take this course as the next step towards a better life. I've been going down an unhealthy path that in all honesty, does not feel good. The online class feels like a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment