Tuesday, January 15, 2013

He Has Decided to Change by Taking an Alcohol Class

My husband has decided to change the way that he has been living. He is finally recognizing that he has a drinking problem. I am relieved, I was almost ready to leave him because I could not take it anymore. It took his arrest for driving while drunk (DUI) to make him see that he was drinking too much.

He barely stayed out of jail. He lost his license for a year and has to do community service. He is also required to take alcohol classes. I think that those have made a bigger difference than anything. The classes he is taking are available online and he will go into the room and close the door. When he comes out, I can tell that the class are making an impact. He is apologizing to me regularly and beginning to admit that his drinking was out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment