Monday, December 3, 2012

Stay Sober this Holiday Season and Still Enjoy Beverages


My entire life I have enjoyed drinking during the holiday season. As a kid, it was the one time of year I got to drink eggnog. Man, I still love a good nog!

From eggnog I graduated to sips of champagne to drinking beer, wine and champagne, to getting drunk at every gathering I went to drinking whatever was available!

Now, as a recovering alcoholic, I choose to stay sober during the holiday season. Yet I can still enjoy my beverages. Following are a few of my holiday favorites.

Eggnog – I like it plain like a milkshake.

Daiquiris – the virgin kind – eggnog daiquiris are delicious so are fresh strawberry, peach and banana.

So relax, enjoy the company of those you love and care about in complete sobriety. Appreciate them for who they are and the fact that they are sharing their time and life with you. Serve fun non-alcoholic beverages for the whole party to enjoy. Starbucks does!


No comments:

Post a Comment